One of the rules of workers' compensation is that, if you choose to claim your workers' comp benefits, you are generally barred from suing your exception (except in few situations). This means you're going to choose between claiming your workers' com...
Bankruptcy seems to be one of the most misunderstood concepts we have. It is so misunderstood that we avoid it when we probably should take it. We never do the same to, say, surgeries or divorce – even though they're also extremely painful. We just k...
There is a difference between having your workers' comp approved by your employer or insurance and being eligible for workers' comp. If you are not eligible for workers' compensation, you cannot even make a workers' comp claim.So it is important you ...
One requirement to become eligible for workers' compensation is that, the worker should be classified as an employee. As you may already have known, not all workers are classified as employees – at least in legal terms. An example of a type of worker...
Myths and misconceptions are always not good. If we believe them, we will falsely think about something and, hence, make bad decisions based from our faulty beliefs.This is the exact case on bankruptcy. Many people think that bankruptcy is one ...
24 February 2020
Is it true that you can avoid bankruptcy? Well, it depends on your situation. If your debt is way, way too heavy that you cannot sleep soundly at night because your creditors and banks keep calling you, then maybe it's time to file for bankruptcy.How...
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Rosengard Law GroupCategory: AttorneysDescription: Rosengard Law Group is a personal injury law firm in NJ - here's a list of the locations we serve: https://www.servetheinjured.com/new-jersey-towns-counties/ Trenton, Jersey City, Newark, and all counties and towns - car accidents, slip and fall, nursi ...State: New Jersey
- Rosengard Law GroupCategory: AttorneysDescription: Getting into an accident on a street that's in deplorable conditions isn't enough to blame the city or state agencies where you travel. If you want to file a claim for injuries or damage to your vehicle with your insurance company, or any government agenc ...State: New Jersey
- Law Offices of David Azizi - Car &...Category: Accident LawDescription: Since 1998, David Azizi has been one of Southern California’s top-rated personal injury lawyers. From his main office on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, California, he leads a team of professionals dedicated to helping accident victims recover the high ...State: California
- Houston Criminal Defense Attorney: Neal...Category: Criminal DefenseDescription: A Criminal Defense Attorney Who Cares About Your Rights! Houston criminal defense attorney, Neal Davis, is dedicated to defending the rights of people accused of committing crimes. Criminal cases include sex crimes, child porn, and online solicitations.State: Texas
- Tampa Personal Injury Attorneys:...Category: Personal InjuryDescription: Serving All of Tampa, Clearwater, & St. Petersburg, Florida Tampa, FL personal injury attorneys: strong advocates for victims of personal injury and accidents. Get the compensation you are entitled to. Let us help. State: Florida
- Jackson Personal Injury & Family Law...Category: Personal InjuryDescription: When you need a trial lawyer, it’s time to call Derek Hall. No person looks forward to dealing with a legal battle when it seems like the only direction they are going is uphill. Whether you have been seriously injured in an accident, been denied veterans ...State: Massachusetts
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
One of the rules of workers' compensation is that, if you choose to claim your workers' comp benefits, you are generally barred from suing your exception (except in few situations). This means you're going to choose between claiming your workers' comp benefits or suing your employer. So, which is a better option?The popular choice is workers' compe...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet